Hamilton Lake Clinic
We are Hamilton-based General Practice located very close to Waikato hospital and Hamilton lake in Town. We Have 2 sites in Hamilton.
- 29-31 Pembroke street, Hamilton Lake, Hamilton
- 226 Grey Street , Hamilton East , Hamilton ( This clinic will close from 5 Sep 2021 for constructions of New Clinic building to be able to provide better services. All patient will be seen at 29-31 pembroke Street, Hamilton Lake)
General Practice Services
- General Practitioner (GP) will help you manage any Acute or chronic health conditions
- GP will ensure that you have regular health screening such as cervical smears or Healthy Heart checks, prostate checks etc.
- GP will look after your mental and psychological well being
- 15-minute appointments are available by phone or in person.
- If you require a longer time as you might have more to discuss. please make a double appointment. There will be a higher charge for a double appointment
- If English is not your first language, please inform our reception staff in advance so that we have time to organise an interpreter for you. You can also bring your own interpreter with you.
- A chaperone is available if you require. It is our policy to have a chaperone available for genital or breast examinations by a doctor of the opposite gender.
Other services at our clinic :
- Minor surgery
- Iron and aclasta infusions
- Routine health checks
- Medical checks for insurance, employment, driving, Diving medicals
- Cosmetic Medicine
- Mole mapping
- Mirena insertion
Important Information From the Director
COVID Vaccine roll out plan – Ministry of health
We are pleased to announce that we will be starting COVID Vaccination programme at 29 Pembroke Street Clinic , Hamilton. All Patient above 40 YEARS and patients, IN ANY AGE GROUP ABOVE 18 YEARS, with Chronic health conditions like Diabetes , Asthma, cancer, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease etc will be vaccinated . We encourage Maori and Pacifica patient to come forward and get vaccinated .
We are Using Pfizer vaccine and the 2 doses are given 6 weeks apart according to New recommendations. Those who are booked 2-3 weeks apart are fine to have their doses as scheduled.
PLEASE CALL 0273800870 TO BOOK APPOINTMENTS.
If the line is busy, please be patient and call again. Please do not leave messages.
Flu vaccines for all age groups over 6 months are available now. Please book your appointments for flu Vaccines.
** There has to be at least a 2-week duration between the COVID 19 Vaccine and the flu vaccine**
Tele consults to protect communities and medical staff
Under Level 4 restrictions we are doing more than 70% face-to-face consults. All patients will be triaged with a phone consult . Please book your appointments as usual and and call the clinic to inform them of your arrival. Then wait in your car and doctor will call you. No patients with Flu, fevers, sore throat, body aches will be allowed inside the clinic. They will be seen in the car or in the “red room” at our site.
Please take a screenshot of the direct bank transfer and email it to Jyoti@hamiltonlakeclinic.co.nz at the time of booking the appointment.
Pembroke street acc #03-0318-0054332-000
Grey street acc #03-0318-0054332-000
After hours Sevice- CALL 078390092
*** After Hours Phone triaging will be provided by Homecare medical from 1 April 2021. The calls will be taken by a qualified nurse and she will do phone triaging and provide advice. If face to face consult is advised to the patient, they can utilise the services of following After hours service providers in Hamilton
24 hours service Providers in Hamilton
- Tui medical, 26 Bryant Road, Te Rapa, Hamilton 3200, Phone: 0800 175 175
- Anglesea Clinic, Gate 1 Cnr Thackeray, Anglesea Street, Hamilton 3420, Phone: 07-858 0800
8 am to 8 pm service
Victoria Clinic,173 Anglesea Street, Hamilton Central, Hamilton 3204, Phone:07-834 0333